Order of Cost Estimate
When to use it: An Order of Cost Estimate is prepared at the commencement of the scheme to help establish your development budget. It is applicable to projects that are at Appraisal stage or undergoing design briefing. Order of Cost Estimates are undertaken in accordance with the requirements of the New Rules of Measurement 1. Once you have selected the likely project value, and placed your order, we will issue you with a list of information required so that we can start work on your cost plan.
Scope of the Service
- Notes of Inclusions and Exclusions
- Information Used Register
- Marked up PDF versions of Drawings used for measurement purposes
- Summary Elemental Analysis
- Priced Measured work items with descriptions
- Bench-marking carried out against comparable BCIS models
- Cash flow chart ('S' curve)
- Reconciliation to previous Estimate(s) (if the previous Order of Cost Estimate(s) was/were prepared by Mensura)
- Estimate of Quantity Surveying fees for Lenders purposes.