Welcome to Mensura!
- I could just “buy” a cost plan?
- I knew what my fee expenditure was before I purchased the site?
- I had a service that I could “draw-down” on when I need it, rather than paying for services that are “standard” but I don’t need?
- If a single service provider could provide pre-contract, post-contract, dispute resolution and other services but I only commit to what I need when I need it?
- My consultant didn’t hold large overheads and passed that saving onto me as their client?
- My consultant offered a lean service providing only the services I need when I need them.
Mensura has "deconstructed" quantity surveying as a service. This approach allows us to provide clients only the service products that they need when they need it putting control of spend back in the client's hands in terms of the services they buy , when they buy them and how much they want to spend.
Our lean pricing service model, alongside our virtual store and service centre offering, allows us to provide a full Quantity Surveying service at a lower price point with lower overheads than our competitors. Mensura also offers bulk buying discounts. For example, there is a single price point for, say, a single interim valuation assessment but discounts apply when 5, 10 or 15 or more are purchased in a single transaction. What other Surveying practices offer bulk buying discounts of this nature..?
Typically our deconstructed service offering is 30-35% lower than our competitors - savings that are passed onto you, our clients.
Read our Case Study and see the savings for yourself.
This Month's Feature - Dispute Resolution
The most popular download from our web site is an article we published back in February. It was called "Can I Really Design my Own Dispute Resolution System?"
That article focuses on Executive Dispute Resolution - a combination of mediation and the mini trial. Since then we have evolved four more innovative forms of dispute resolution - coming soon!