Early Cost Estimate Advice
When to use it: At the outset of your development plans, often prior to purchase of the site or property. Early Cost Estimate Advice can also be used when evaluating different options for use of the site. It is the earliest possible cost advice that informs the development journey.
Scope of Service
All Early Cost Estimates are based on published cost per square metre benchmark figures enabling rapid production of costs for your development. Each report includes:
- Notes of Inclusions and Exclusions
- Information Used Register
- Three single page Cost Estimates produced using low, average and high cost ranges.
- Information and advice on the next steps to be taken.
- Discount voucher for Mensura Cost Planning Service Products.