Health and Safety Policy
MENSURA is committed to providing, so far as is reasonably practicable, a safe and healthy working environment for all employees, sub-contractors, or others having access to the operational sites of the company.
It is recognised that effective control of health and safety contributes to the continuing success of the business and to the safety of all who work with the company.
The company is committed to:
- Maintaining high standards of health and safety in all aspects of our work
- Ensuring compliance with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, CDM Regulations and all associated legislation
- Implementing a programme of risk assessment for all work activities that present a hazard, in particular the use of landscaping equipment, the use of chemicals and the handling of materials.
- Effective consultation with employees, sub-contractors, clients and others who may be affected by our work activities
- Ensuring that personal protective equipment is available and used whenever necessary
- Working safely at all times in accordance with all site policies issued by the client
- A programme of training and regular toolbox talks to increase awareness