Welcome to Mensura!
- I could just “buy” a cost plan?
- I knew what my fee expenditure was before I purchased the site?
- I had a service that I could “draw-down” on when I need it, rather than paying for services that are “standard” but I don’t need?
- If a single service provider could provide pre-contract, post-contract, dispute resolution and other services but I only commit to what I need when I need it?
- My consultant didn’t hold large overheads and passed that saving onto me as their client?
- My consultant offered a lean service providing only the services I need when I need them.
Mensura has "deconstructed" quantity surveying as a service. This approach allows us to provide clients only the service products that they need when they need it putting control of spend back in the client's hands in terms of the services they buy , when they buy them and how much they want to spend.
Our lean pricing service model, alongside our virtual store and service centre offering, allows us to provide a full Quantity Surveying service at a lower price point with lower overheads than our competitors. Mensura also offers bulk buying discounts. For example, there is a single price point for, say, a single interim valuation assessment but discounts apply when 5, 10 or 15 or more are purchased in a single transaction. What other Surveying practices offer bulk buying discounts of this nature..?
Typically our deconstructed service offering is 30-35% lower than our competitors - savings that are passed onto you, our clients.
Read our Case Study and see the savings for yourself.
Successful adjudication for Mensura Client.
We have completed yet another adjudication successfully. This time a Mensura client received nearly £200,000 for unpaid variations on a residential development in the West Country. Mensura provided client representation services.
Why not read our 4 part article on introducing net zero carbon strategies into existing property portfolios in the meantime?.