When to use it: Change occurs on virtually every construction project. The initial contract sum is hardly ever the same as the final account. Building contract provides rules that identify when changes and variations occur together with rules for the measurement and valuation of those changes.
Mensura provides Clients and Contractors with an assessment of those variations. We review the contract drawings and proposed (or actual) changes, assess the quantities involved and price these in accordance with the agreed terms and conditions.
Scope of Service
Our Variation Assessment service includes:
- Receipt and review of relevant documentation
- Record of queries raised and answers received
- Recommendation on the principle of the validity of the variation
- Recommendation on the value of the variation
- Notes of any issues or concerns.