Our policy is to create an environment where we deliver on our promises and commitments of right first time, every time as described in the contract. We recognise the trust that our Customers place upon us and we are committed in our aim to deliver all applicable requirements as well as meeting expectations.
We will achieve this by:
- having in place a robust, agile and effective management system consisting of policies and procedures that provides a framework to ensure we meet Quality objectives and deliver our business aims and commitments.
- the structured use of robust quality plans and continual improvement to ensure we meet our customers and stakeholders asset creation and protection requirements.
- establishing a culture that focuses on empowering our people to become experts in their roles in order to achieve defect-free delivery.
- using clear indicators to measure performance, drive continuous improvement and the removal of waste from our processes.
- making informed decisions based on sound reliable data, lessons learnt, risk assessment and good practice.
- the robust communication of lessons learned and best practice to help drive continual improvement.
- regular training and continuous development of management and operatives
The Directors are responsible for:
- establishing the overall Policy for the Group
- monitoring our quality performance
- the adequate provision of resources and management arrangements to ensure the effectiveness of the Policy.
Each manager is responsible for:
- Ensuring that effective resources, arrangements, and management controls to deliver these requirements are established and implemented across the operations of the business
- Ensuring compliance with all Company and legal requirements.
It is the responsibility of every individual in the business to comply with this policy and its associated arrangements as an integral part of their day to day duties. We will bring this policy to the attention of our employees, supply chain partners and relevant interested parties; and review it on an annual basis.